Hello Gorgeous! I hope you’re day is simply amazing. Here goes another instalment of what I’m Loving Lately from the SS14 trends that have hit the runway, hit the stores, and are splashed throughout the magazines this season.
This time, we’re headed to Art School to major in Art & Design. You guessed it! This season is all about ART: from street art, to graphic design, pop art, to graffiti; you name it – every genre of art was among the SS14 runways. This trend is all about block and bold colours, brushstroke prints, and geometric design.
I hope you enjoy, and shop my favourites that I’ve featured listed below!
1. Blouse in Layered Stripe Placement Print by ASOS
2. XL Link Necklace by Mango
3. Oversized Iris Print Shirt by TOPSHOP
4. EAMZ MIKA Hawaii Mix by United Nude
5. Oversized Geo Print Rucksack by Unique at TOPSHOP
6. Leonie Printed Leather Asymmetric Clutch by L.K.Bennett
7. Blue Splash Print Tube Skirt by River Island
8. BDG Jolt Geo Crop Top by Urban Outfitters
9. Rider Mesh-Paneled Top by Elizabeth and James via Saks Fifth Avenue
10. Patchwork Pouch Bag by TOPSHOP
11. Sheriff&Cherry D Sunglasses by Sheriff&Cherry D via ASOS
12. Rhodium-Plated Resin Bracelet by Tom Binns via The Outnet
13. + Erdem Tweed and Perspex Ankle Boots by Nicholas Kirkwood via The Outnet
14. Crystal Matrix Dress by Nasty Gal