Hi, My Beauties! I hope you are all okay, and having a fabulous week, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing!
So, for the past couple of weeks, I have been glued to my fashion magazines, drooling over the trend forecast for this Spring/Summer fashion season. Due to the fact that I like quite a few of the trends this season, I’ve decided to compile together some of my favourite items from different trends, and show you what I’m Loving Lately from each one.
I know that for those of you that read The Truth Diaries have varied budgets, so I’ve tried to make these Loving Lately: SS14 Edit‘s as varied as possible, making them shoppable for all of you!
Here’s the first trend that I’m Loving Lately for SS14: Chalk Pastels… and a lot of it! Not only is it fully acceptable to wear head-to-toe baby blue this season, but sporting clashing pastel tones such as spearmint, lilac, and peach would look like you walked straight off the pages of Vogue. Shop my faves, below!
3. Katherine Oversized Sweater by BooHoo
4. ASPECT Lace-Up Ankle Boots by ASOS
5. Nike Roshe Run Green Trainers via ASOS
6. Lilac Oversized T-Shirt by ASOS
8. Katie Baby Blush Boyfriend Jeans by BooHoo
9. Kate Spade Metro Cream Watch via ASOS
10. Clip-On iPad Case in Exclusive Cloud Print by ASOS
11. Karen Millen Patent Clutch by Karen Millen via ASOS
12. Sun Burst Earrings by ASOS
13. Lavish Alice Cami Jumpsuit by ASOS
14. Vintage Cocoon Coat by ASOS
15. Ray Ban Wayfarer Pink Sunglasses by Ray Ban via ASOS
16. Whistles Madison Clutch by Whistles via ASOS