Hey everyone! I hope you’re having a great day. Here is another instalment of what I’m Loving Lately from the SS14 collection. This time, it’s all about the three S’s: Surf, Skate, and Sun. With this style, it’s all about channeling your inner Tom-Boy. I’m going to be honest with you; I’m not super crazy about this SS14 trend as it’s definitely not me. I’m definitely not Little Miss Tom-Boy, and i’m not entirely sure that I’d be able to confidently rock board shorts. However, if you like this style, I’m sure you’ll rock it however you wear it!
Anyway, here we go! Go ahead and shop the looks featured above. Love, love, love, and ENJOY!
1. Illesteva Leonard Round-Frame Acetate Mirrored Sunglasses by Illesteva Net-A-Porter
2. Vest with Drop Armhole and Contrast Piping by ASOS
3. Rhinestone Necklace in Turquoise by ZARA
4. Skate Bloom Board Shorts by TOPSHOP
5. Casio Retro Collection, F-91WC-3AEF by Casio
6. Cropped Chunky Knit Sweater by Mango
7. Nike Logo Shorts by Nike via ASOS
8. Leather Ankle Strap Sandals with Track Sole by ZARA
10. Vintage Renewal Flannel Shirt in Green by Urban Outfitters
11. Birkenstock Arizona Black Leather Two Strap Sandals by Birkenstock via ASOS
12. Matte Black Round Sunglasses by ASOS