1. Barry M Nail Polish. Featured: Vanilla in Matte (You won’t find me this December without my nails clad in this stunning color – simply; I adore!) // Gold from their Foil Collection (perfect Christmas shade!) // Yellow Topaz from their Glitter Nail Paint Collection (I always apply this gorgeous nail polish on top of the ‘Gold Foil‘. I love it because it’s not just your typical glitter nail polish; it’s made-up of thousands of tiny sequins, and glitter pieces! Gorgeous!)
2. Winter Scented Incense Sticks & Room Spray by Marks and Spencer. I recently bought the scented incense sticks, but couldn’t find them anywhere online – so I went ahead and attached the room spray link instead. I smelt both in store, and they’re exactly the same. They’ll definitely bring the Christmas feeling into any home!
3. Beautifully Designed iPhone 5 Cases. Featured: Studded Gold Chrome Metallic iPhone 5 Case by Shop Chic Stud via Etsy – (also comes in silver). // Handmade Swarovski iPhone 5 Case by Elva Shop via Etsy // Gold Elephant iPhone 5 Case by Case Cavern via Etsy – (a ton of different animal designs available.)
4. Gold Glitter Christmas Decor. Featured: Gold Glitter Reindeer by ASDA – (other colors available, but I’m in love with gold glitter!)
5. Druzy Triangle Necklace by Kei Jewelry via Etsy. (I love the beautiful, delicate, handmade products that Kei Jewelry sell. Check-out more of my love for them on my recent Kei Jewelry blog post, here.)
6. Benefit They’re Real Mascara. I got this as part of a free birthday gift bag after subscribing to their newsletter when visiting a Sephora store in Chicago this past June… (not actually my birthday, but seeing as Sephora don’t ship to the UK, they wanted to treat me by pretending it was my birthday. This kind of made me fall even more in love with Sephora.) This product is uh-may-zing to say the least! I use my trusty waterproof as a base, then, once dry, apply this baby on top for a false lash effect. Gorgeous! US Site: click here // UK Site: click here.
Thanks babe’s & happy shopping!